Thursday, January 28, 2010

video: LeAnn Rimes Sings Lady Gaga To Eddie Cibrian

video: LeAnn Rimes Sings Lady Gaga To Eddie Cibrian

Thursday – January 28, 2010

Sing it, girl!

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian popped into a karaoke bar, Tail Feathers, in Henderson, Colo. over the weekend to use the bathroom -- but she couldn't resist hitting the stage. (Check out TMZ's video, above.)

Clad in a pink jumpsuit, Rimes, 27, belted out Lady Gaga's "Poker Face” as her beau, 36, danced enthusiastically right in front of the stage.

Not all of Rimes’ recent performances have been so upbeat.

On Monday, she crooned about breaking ex Dean Sheremet's heart while on stage at the ASCAP Music Cafe at the Sundance Film Festival. (The couple split last July following Us Weekly's exclusive report that Rimes was cheating with the then-married Cibrian.)

"This song is going to make me cry," Rimes warned the audience. "It's about love."

Lyrics include: "What have I done? I broke the heart of the sweetest man. What have I done? I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me. Who have I become? I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you."


No comments: