Monday, January 25, 2010

Carrie Underwood Felt ‘Right At Home’ On Set Of HIMYM

Carrie Underwood Felt ‘Right At Home’ On Set Of HIMYM
January 25, 2010
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100201/nph-240.jpg
Carrie Underwood is revealing how she met the cast of How I Met Your Mother. In a blog post on her Web site, the country star talked about her upcoming acting debut.

“I got to hang out with the whole cast, dress up like a flight attendant, play a cavewoman and had a baby pig poop on me…that’s right…jealous?” she wrote Friday. “I’m just glad I grew up on a farm because I think I was the only one who knew how to hold and wasn’t afraid of a little piglet!”

Underwood, 26, said the cast and crew on the L.A. set “made me feel right at home and were super patient and great with me and my lack of experience!”

The singer, who plays an enigmatic pharmaceutical sales rep and love interest for Ted (played by Josh Radnor), will appear in an episode set to air in March. “I’m giving up the music business and I’m going to become a professional sitcom actress!” she wrote. “Just kidding, of course, but I did have a blast while I was there!” –Antoinette Y. Coulton

No comments: