Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jessica Simpson: Brittany Murphy Was A 'Ray Of Light'

Jessica Simpson: Brittany Murphy Was A 'Ray Of Light'

Sunday December 20, 2009

As word spread about Brittany Murphy's death on Sunday, reactions ranging from shock to sadness also began circulating.

Among those that were Tweeted:

From Jessica Simpson: "Brittany Murphy was an incredible ray of Light to so many people. Her smile was contagious. My prayers are with her family and loved ones."

From Ashton Kutcher: "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon."

From Lindsay Lohan: "My deepest condonlences go out to all of Brittany Murphy's loved ones& may she rest in peace....She was a great talent w/a beautiful soul xo"

From Holly Robinson Peete: "Brittany was so sweet when I met her. Flew to Vegas together once – I remember her mom being lovely.My condolences to all of her loved ones"

From TV journalist Ann Curry: "NBCnews just confirmed actress Brittany Murphy died at 10:04am PT today. O man."

From Fred Durst: "RIP Brittany Murphy. What a sweet human being. My prayers are with her friends and family."

From Alyssa Milano: “Brittney Murphy and I did a USO Tour together in 2003. She was a sweet soul, with a lot of talent and heart."

From Soleil Moon Frye: "am beyond words by the loss of Brittany Murphy. I was so blessed to know your grace. My heart goes out to your mama+ loved ones."

No comments: